Through Nexion Canada, you will work with some of the most supportive people and supplier partners in the industry. These partnerships give you the connections you need to manage your business. Once a member, your professional network will include:
- Nexion Canada dedicated Member Services support team who will help your agency seamlessly incorporate our easy-to-use programs into your business.
- A group ticketing desk, full ticketing support team and an Air Commission desk.
- Nexion Canada’s online social community, where you can share best practices and create new friendships.
- Nexion Canada’s supplier partners and other influential professionals at our annual CoNexion conference and other exclusive events.
- If you reside in British Columbia or Ontario, you will become approved and registered with Consumer Protection BC or TICO through your membership with Nexion Canada.
- Nexion Canada offer insurance licensing and sales options for selling in each Canadian Province.
- Nexion Canada Members in good standing are included under Nexion Canada’s E&O insurance coverage.
In addition to the strength of the Nexion Canada team, the expanded resources and expertise from other Travel Leaders Group divisions offer our members the benefits of being with a leader in both the leisure and corporate travel space.